With my new found freedom comes new possibilities. New People. New inspiration. New wardrobe yehey J So for Spring I am taking the plunge by piling on the prints & colors adding a sunny spirit to my style. So get in gear and pick something ultra-lively for Spring. Follow my lead and scoop up some rich, colorful legwear paired with some wild hued shoes. Go on, don’t be shy. You can do it. Keep me posted on what you decide to get. Be inspired! Get in gear.
- colored stockings, Jeffrey Campbell, Jeffrey Campbell Snake skin, Polka dot dress, Polka Dot Fashion, Zhuklevich
- Asian Blogger, Fashion Blogger NYC, H and M skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Boot Camp, Jeffrey Campbell Shoes, NY Fashion Blogger, Shoe Blog, Shoe Blogger, Zhuklevich
Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Jeffrey Campbell Combat Boots, H&M Skirt, Steve Madden Socks & Forever 21 sweater. Jeffrey Campbell Combat Boots Have you ever missed something from your childhood. A piece of clothing, shoes or accessories perhaps. A favorite of yours when you were a child and something you held on to like a security blanket. Mine was a red Hello Kitty bag from kindergarten lol – dorky I know, but I rocked the playground with that bag. This winter I thought a lot about sweaters gifted during the holidays and I started to yearn for my fair isle sweater. Unfortunately, I no longer fit in mine and since…
- H and M, Jeffrey Campbell Security, Jeffrey Campbell Security Black Patent, NYC Fashion Blogger, Orange Bubble Skirt, square heeled platform shoes, Zhuklevich
Get that dirt off your shoulder…
My gorgeous photographer Uncontrallably laughing my a**off Empire State behind me Injury from weaing the Damsel (Natural) Jeffrey Campbell Security in Black Patent My hair is healthy again =) Hello. Good Morning. Good Afternoon. Good Evening. Depends where you are in the world, you get my drift. This past weekend NYC was blessed with beautiful weather – perfect for a blog shoot. Finally able to do one of my to do shoots in non-other than Long Island City (Queens) with NYC serving as the backdrop (plenty of locations in LIC) but I decided this would be first of many. How great is that. It was also St. Patrick’s Day so the city was full of people,…
- Hastings on Hudson NY, Hurrican Irene July 2011, Jeffrey Campbell Daisy D, Jeffrey Campbell Daisy D Navy, Purple Dress, Zhuklevich
The calm after the storm……
Life has a funny way of getting you back on the right track. The last year hasn’t been an easy one for me, but I guess that really explains why I started this blog in the first place. An outlet to a life I was not happy with, and which was no longer mine. So this past month I’ve been hiding out in my lair (hahaha) – grieving, pondering, strategically planning my next move. Today, I finally decided to post after so many weeks of being away. I figured since I’ve got myself back – its time to focus and just be. These pictures were taken the day after Hurricane Irene hit…
- ASOS colored denim, ASOS colored jeans, Colored denim, Jeffrey Campbell Damsel, Jeffrey Campbell Damsel black floral, NYC Fashion Blogger, platform wedges, Zhuklevich
Jeffrey Campbell DAMSEL Hi everyone! I apologize deeply for blogging less these days, but my new role at work has kept me away from everything including the blogosphere. I’ve missed you guys and I only hope everyone is well. Bought these ASOS colored jeans (on sale for $30) just to pair with my JC Damsel. It’s rare to find me without my Jeffrey Campbell Damsel these days. I suggest wearing them with colored denim or leggings. Forgive my abruptness, but duty calls.xoxo – Pamela Zhuklevich
- Aldo Accessories, H and M Accessories, Pamela Zhuklevich, Steve Madden, Steve Madden Sandals, Summer in NYC, Zhuklevich
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Nothing like a chill weekend spent with the family. Most of the time you will find me opting for comfort when I am @ home or running errands. Although, sometimes I do dress up when I feel up to it. Here I am wearing my ultra comfy caged sandals by Steve Madden, Summer inspired accessories by Aldo & H&M.